


Every winter they let the cows out and you get to share the road. At times they form good road blocks. You have to lay on the horn and creep towards them to get them to budge. It one of the things I done that I never dreamed I would do in my life. I do like to see all the new calves that are being born.
1 comment:
I just saw that you posted a comment on the blog and wanted to say thanks. I worked a little hard on that talk and it's really hard to put everything into words sometimes. but I'm glad that you thought it was good.
Everything is going well... except Lee's allergies are a little rough, so keep her in your prayers. I think she'll get a little better after the spring rolls through.. I hope at least. :) we have a new home # - so I need to call ya to get it to you soon.
Love ya,
Randy
Post a Comment