Monday, March 10, 2008

March Already?

I can't believe it is March already. The month of February was crazy. It didn't help that I was sick for four weeks straight. No kidding! I didn't know a cold could last so long. Actually it was a cold, the flu and a sinus infection. One right after the other. It was crazy. But last week I started feeling better and now I am playing catch up. I have a little piled up. Anyway today is laundry day.
Now I have to brag. I had an excellent proud mama weekend. It started with my princess #3 who had a speaking part in her school concert. This is the girl who I couldn't get to pray in front of people. She flat out refused to give talks in primary until last year. But she had a speaking part and she did so good. She was awesome. Then I had princess#1 in a singing competition. She was singing with group of 5. She was the only one that I could hear throughout most of the song. A huge improvement. We have been trying to get her ot project for years. The judge actually told her to sing as softly as she could. I mean she should so that all the girls in the group can blend but I couldn't help but be proud that she has learned to sing out. She has a beautiful voice and I want her to share it.

1 comment:

Lee said...

Glad you are well. And Yay for #3 speaking!! And I want to hear #1 sing!!! Miss you.