I now understand the phrase Soccer Mom. This is the first time one of my kids has wanted to play. We have done dance, gymnastics, t-ball and cheerleading. None of them required the time commitment that soccer has. It is the practices twice a week and games on Saturdays. It has been fun though. I have loved seeing Ally so happy and excited about things. She absolutely loves it and wants to do it in the fall. So does Thomas. That should be double the fun.
Saturday, April 26, 2008
Soccer Mom
I now understand the phrase Soccer Mom. This is the first time one of my kids has wanted to play. We have done dance, gymnastics, t-ball and cheerleading. None of them required the time commitment that soccer has. It is the practices twice a week and games on Saturdays. It has been fun though. I have loved seeing Ally so happy and excited about things. She absolutely loves it and wants to do it in the fall. So does Thomas. That should be double the fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment