I have spent the past two weeks getting kids ready to go back to school. Today I am sitting in my office surrounded by pencils, paper, notebooks, marker, glue sticks and the papers on diabetes for all of Ally's teachers. I got distracted reading blogs while I waited for them to print. I love catching up on what people are doing only to feel the guilt of not keeping my own blog up to date. Summer has been bad. I realized that I had not checked my email in two weeks when my neighbor called to tell about our Home Owners Association Meeting because I had not resposed to the emails. So maybe with the start of school I will be better. For now I have a cake in the oven, clothes in dryer, dishes in the sink and an office that looks like a tornado hit it. So I'm back to work!
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Aren't you so sad that summer is over? And I am looking forward to you blogging more.. and us getting to catch up more. Miss ya!
Post a Comment