May is the month for field trips and for performances. It is the month that starts summer and playing with my kids. They have 7 more days of school and we cannot wait. We are all ready startong to map out the summer. We have family reunions and visiting family. I signed up the kids for swim lessons this week. Best of all the weather has turned. It's supposed to be 95 degrees today. Yesterday, I brought out the slip-n-slide and the little kid pool. This morning we had Craze Dayz- where the girls did their cheerleading. Summer fun is almost here!
Saturday, May 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I like May too. I'm jealous your kids have only 7 more days left (wow, they get out early). My kids went back on track today. They have about 7 weeks left. After 3 years now, still don't like year-round school.
May is a good month! And I love seeing pictures of your kiddos!! Miss ya!
Post a Comment