Saturday, December 1, 2007

I have been inspired by the blogs of my friends and family. I love to read their thoughts. I love to catch up on what they are doing. So I am starting a blog of my own. It's Saturday! Last night was a ususal night for me. I went to bed late after going to see a movie with my hubby. "Bourne Ultimatum" He loved it. The jittery filming made me sick to watch. I spent half the movie with my eyes closed. Anyway, before going to bed I checked my daughter's blood sugar. She was in an acceptable range. Hurray, I might actually get to sleep through the night. First time this week. No luck! My little boy was up twice. The alarm went off at 6:30am for the morning shot. So much for a good night sleep!

2 comments:

Lee said...

Hey welcome to blogdom. I am going private so send me an email so I can send you an invite.

Randy said...

Tammy I love you, Tammy I do! welcome to the wide wolrd of blogging. some good, some bad. :) Thanks for visiting us online, I hope that you are doing well. good luck sleeping sometime!